Ready to adopt one of our dogs? Please fill out the adoption application completely.
We may suggest a different dog than the one you apply for. Realize that is in the best interest of our dogs AND for you. We know the dogs, understand their breed tendencies and often can help guide you to make a better choice that will fit for your family.
We do not adopt to anyone under the age of 25. This is a lifetime commitment and almost every time we have bent this rule the dog has been returned because it was "too much work." Therefore, please understand that any application for a person under 25 will be denied.
Timeline of Adoption Process
- Submit your application only once
- Please complete each field/form - incomplete applications are not considered
- Once submitted we will review it
- If you are a potential candidate we will follow up with your listed veterinarian
- You will hear back from us within a week. We do not do a 48 hour turnaround.
- Our adoption coordinator will work with you to set up a time to meet the dog and potentially adopt.
- If a dog is adopted by you, you will sign a contract and agree to regular checkups with Miami Valley Pit Crew, either by email or phone
- You will also agree to update our Facebook Page with pictures and news of your new family member.
Be sure to scroll all the way to the end of the application. Hit submit when finished.